Monday, December 22, 2008

Blessings

Well, Christmas is almost here and I have been busy shopping and in my spare moments, making more journals. My plan for the new year is not only to make more journals but to actually keep a journal as well. I do have a journal that I write in sporadically, but I plan on keeping an art journal to store my ideas and sketches.

This year has brought me many blessing, and one is my friend Lynda. She not only shared a lot of her art with me, but shared techniques, ideas, day trips, and laughter. Her ideas spurred me on in many directions and for that I am grateful.
I think we have all been blessed this year with so many wonderful publications from artists like Kelly Rae Roberts and Susan Tuttle, among others, who have shared so much of themselves and their processes. And most of all, I am so grateful that there are so many artists who share their insights, art and so much of themselves in their blogs.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: