Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cloth and Clay art doll


I joined an online class a few weeks ago and learned to make a cloth doll with paper clay overlay on face on body. I had a bit of trouble with stuffing the doll and she popped her seams a few times. 8-) Instead of making new extremities, I continued on with the legs, that had popped their seams thinking that it would all work out in the end. I was able to complete the doll, but she has some real issues with her legs, hope she will forgive me. lol Really fun class. Inspired me to try another class making dolls using Sculpy clay. I haven't gotten very far with this one yet, but it should be fun as well. This is the cloth and clay doll with her odd legs....aside from her legs, she turned out okay for a first attempt. Hopefully her sister will have better legs.

1 comment:

chrisssie said...

heyya
is the doll redressable?
chrissie