Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wow, It's been a while

It's been a couple of months since I checked this blog...bad, bad, girl. I spent a lot of time this summer working on art dolls and small angels that I planned to sell during the holidays. But somewhere in there I burned myself out with making dolls. So as I usually do when I get burned out, I cleaned the studio and did a little reorganization in hopes of inspiration. So far, no luck.
I am taking a couple of online painting classes (haven't started on those either). May have something to do with the fact that I purchased an MAC and have been spending a lot of time learning to use this new fun computer. I haven't transferred any of my photos yet. Took a workshop at the local Apple store a few days ago, which were fruitful in allowing me to meet two really nice women who turned me on to a couple of sites for great information and tutorials. I could do a commercial for Apple, because the mac is so much easier and trouble free compared to the pc. I still have my pc laptop and will still use it, but given a choice, it will be the imac.

Hopefully the muse will return soon and I will get back to creating.

No comments: