Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another painting

It has been raining a lot here in Maryland for the past few days...UGH!  Well since I might melt if I go outside...lol  I spent yesterday working on this painting.  I was talking to a friend last week about how daunting a blank canvas is and we both agreed that it is best to just lay down a color on all of them and come back to them when more inspiration comes.  My plan to to do just that, but I decided to try another collage instead.  It was such fun, that I started another one this morning.  Here is yesterdays' piece and hopefully I will have something to share tomorrow.  My not happen since it is warm and sunny here today, and I am getting out of here to enjoy the first nice day in almost a week.  Hope your day is bright and sunny as well.

No comments: