Saturday, May 8, 2010

Beautiful surprise from wonderful neighbors

A lot of people believe in karma, and I guess I am one of them.  While checking out of my local AC Moore yesterday, a woman in line behind me wanted to know where I got my AC Moore coupon.  I told her that it had been in the Sunday paper.  I told her that if I didn't use it (turns out all of my items were on sale) I would give it to her.  When I gave it to her she was very appreciative and said something good was going to happen to me for being so kind to her.  I smiled and said that would be nice.  Well later in the evening, our door bell rang and it was the sweet young girl from next door holding a hand full of beautiful Peonies.  She was beaming and said they were from her garden and she wanted to share some with us.  I told her she had made my day, and they were sooo beautiful!  I wanted to share the loveliness with you as well!

1 comment:

Martha Lever said...

Yes, you are right, what goes around does come around again! Thanks for signing up for the giveaway!