Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello Tuesday!

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend.  I spent mine being very productive.  My DH was out on his Harley paying tribute to the fallen, and since I don't ride (too scared) I stayed home and did some piecework.  I have three quilts that need to be quilted, and since I refuse to tackle a bed sized quilt anymore: I spent Memorial Day preparing them to send to the quilter.  Phew, so glad that's done.  
Working on the piecework made me realize how much I miss piecing a quilt top, so I think the next week or so will be spent in the sewing room.  Perhaps my fabric stash will go down a bit...one can hope! 8-)
Today I have no art to share, so I decided to share a bit of mother nature's beauty from our backyard.  Photo was taken a copy of weeks ago, but I plan to use it as inspiration for a watercolor painting some time soon.  Until next time....

1 comment:

jgr said...

Gorgeous photo! I will look forward to seeing what you paint.