Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 4 Visual Journaling Class

Okay in this week of the class, we are to add journaling to the pages. I decided not to add any journaling to my pages. We had been encouraged to fill our pages with art, so there is little or no room for journaling. I love the art and can do without seeing my handwriting messing up the page. So I am being a bad girl and ignoring the assignment for this week. I must say that I really love the watercolor field journal I was introduced to in this class, it is great for acrylics and all the mediums we mixed media artists like to use. I have started on more pages, some only have a color background so far, but others are further in the process. Here are a few of the recent ones...

2 comments:

Mary-Frances said...

Nice to have you as a facebook friend! What great journal pages - it's an area I have yet to explore! :)

carolyn said...

i wish i had known about this class. looks like it was a great one with cool techniques!